The statements and opinions in the material contained on this Web site and any TribePatrol Group publications and material which may be accessed from this Web site are those of the individual contributors or advertisers, as indicated. TribePatrol Group has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this Web site. However, TribePatrol Group, its employees, and content providers make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site and accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any files, software and other materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on this Web site or in the TribePatrol Group publications and material accessed from it.
Any third party Web sites which may be accessed through this Web site or third party products discussed on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the third party posting the Web site or producing the product. TribePatrol Group makes no warranty, express or implied, as to such third party Web sites or products and accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any such products or any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such Web sites.
ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE AND FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE AND FILES IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK.
DMCA Notification Policy
TribePatrol Group respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is compliant with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512).
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on a TribePatrol Group site without authorization, you should submit a DMCA Notice to TribePatrol Group’s Designated Agent at:
with the following elements:
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the TribePatrol Group site (i.e. a specific URL link or links);
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed (either physical or electronic) statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying TribePatrol Group that copyrighted material has been posted on a TribePatrol Group site without authorization.